Friday 25 February 2011

The Cavern

Today...
Today would've been George Harrison's 68th birthday. He is the Beatle I have most respect and admiration for. In my opinion, he is one of the greatest music writers ever to have lived. Any guitarist would put him in their top 5 influences.


How amazing that on this day we managed to get a gig at The Cavern, the home of the Beatles. For me and the rest of the band this is an absolute honour. The stage isn't quite the same as what the Beatles, Rolling Stones and the Hollies played on but the history is there for all to see. March 25th. 


This is going to be special.


Need I say any more?



1 comment:

  1. Well done on this Rik! I went home this weekend and my brother kept raving on about how good it is you're gonna play there!

    Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete